In the Vedic Kundli Matching there is a lot of importance that is attached to Mangal Dosha and a lot of fear surrounds people afflicted with this Dosha. So what actually is Mangal Dosha?
When Mangal is in the Ascendant (1st House) or in the 4th, 7th, 8th or 12th House, Mangal Dosha is formed. Mangal in these Houses aspects the 7th House of matrimony and the 8th House of longevity and sexual activity in married life. Mangal, being a natural malefic and a hot planet of anger and temper, its aspect or placements in these Houses influences the following:
• In the ascendant, it gives a hot disposition and aspects the 7th and the 8th House, which hurts the wedlock.
• In the 4th House, Mangal gives hurt emotions and as it aspects the 7th House, ones influence of hurt emotions and feelings will hamper the matrimony.
• In the 7th House, the partner will also be hot tempered and as his Mangal aspects the ascendant, the person himself or herself will be temperamental so sparks are bound to fly everywhere in the marital life.
• In the 8th House, Mangal destroys the longevity of ones self and with its aspect to the second house, builds hot speech, influencing marital harmony.
• In the 12th House, Mangal will aspect the 7th House and as it is in the 12th House of bed comforts, one may be highly sexually active and hamper the marriage home due to frivolous sexual demands.
Our Mangal Dosha Reading provided by our wise Astromen lets you know if your Natal Chart has Mangal Dosha or not and the required immediate remedies that can be done to ease the said affliction for a prosperous future and healthy married life.